Are you struggling with an excess of dust in your home? Do you have bad seasonal allergies or even asthma that seems to be triggered when you’re home?
If you can answer “yes” to either of these questions, then air duct cleaning might be the solution you’ve been looking for. Call us at Medley Heating & Air and we’ll get your ducts cleaned out so your home can have less dust and fewer allergens in the air.
How Does Duct Cleaning Work?
Our duct cleaning process includes the following steps to ensure we get as much dust and other debris out of your HVAC system as possible.
- First, we’ll clean your furnace and your air conditioner. We’ll vacuum the internal surfaces, clean off the coils, and clean your blower unit. Because these are exposed to air that comes in directly from outside, they can be a major source of dust and allergens.
- Clean your supply and return registers, including grills. We’ll remove them from the wall and use an anti-bacterial cleaner to make sure we get everything. If necessary, we’ll soak them and put them back on later.
- Clean out both supply and return ducts. We’ll use powerful suction technology to create a seal, then suck out as much dust and debris as possible. We’ll also seal them and use a product designed to kill any odors, just to make sure nothing can get into your home this way.
- Install the necessary filters and odor control products. We’ll work with you to figure out exactly what you need and want in your home, then put them in for you before we leave. These can last up to three months, though we’ll let you know when we think you’ll need to change them again based on the specificities of your system.
- Perform a visual inspection. We’ll look over as much of your HVAC system as possible, just in case you have major holes or gaps in your ductwork. If we find these, we’ll let you know and come up with a way to get them fixed for you soon.
If you would like to have your air ducts cleaned or you’re wondering if duct cleaning is right for you and your home, call us at Medley Heating & Air today. One of our friendly scheduling staff members will find a convenient time for an HVAC expert to come to your house. Your expert will evaluate your system and let you know how we can help you get cleaner air inside your house today. If you choose duct cleaning, we’ll get the job done fast so you can breathe clean air at home soon!