When your furnace isn’t working well, it’s easy to feel frustrated or overwhelmed. After all, there are a lot of days where you just don’t have the time or energy to deal with the situation.
If you feel that way, call us at Medley Heating & Air Conditioning. We will come do your furnace repair in Dallas, TX so you don’t have to worry about it anymore. We’ll get to you on time, at a time that’s convenient for you. Then we’ll check out your furnace and let you know what your repair will entail. Finally, we’ll get it working again soon so you don’t have to get uncomfortable at home for too long.
Furnace Problems We Can Repair
While we are happy to take a look at your furnace for any issue that arises, we get a lot of calls and questions about these issues. If you notice these things, give us a ring, set up an appointment, and we’ll set things to rights soon.
- Your furnace stops blowing hot air. Whether your furnace is blowing cold air or the air is lukewarm, you won’t be comfortable at home unless you fix what has gone wrong. We will come get that air warm again so you don’t get too cold.
- Your furnace makes unusual sounds. While you are likely to hear your furnace running every time it’s on and you’re nearby, you shouldn’t hear anything other than fans and air. If you hear any bangs or other unexpected noises, call us to get it fixed fast.
- Your furnace turns off and on all the time. In a best-case scenario, your furnace should turn on, heat your home to the desired temperature, then turn off and wait for the house to cool down again. Once it does so, the furnace should kick on again. If it clicks off and on continuously, it’s time to get some help.
- You keep cranking the thermostat up to stay warm. Once you set your thermostat, you should be able to forget about it until you want your home warmer or cooler. If you continually have to turn it up to get the furnace to generate the same amount of heat, it’s time to call in a professional.
- Your pilot light goes out. You may be able to relight this yourself, but if you’re uncomfortable with it or you’re not sure how, it’s time to call in an HVAC technician. We’ll make sure there’s no underlying reason the light was extinguished, then get it going again fast.
Some homeowners avoid furnace repair because they’re concerned about how much it will cost or how long it will take. It’s always a good idea to deal with these issues head on, though, because you will save money in the long run. You will save the extra wear and tear that happens to your furnace when you use it while it’s broken and you won’t risk having anything else break.
Call us to make your appointment for furnace repair in Dallas, TX today!