If your heating system not working very well? Are you cold at home and you’re not sure what has gone wrong? Call us at Medley. We’ll send out an expert HVAC technician to take a look at things and come up with a plan to get it all running well again soon. No matter what has gone wrong, we’ll work hard to get it back up and working as quickly and efficiently as possible. We’ll communicate with you throughout the process, too, so you never have to worry about what’s going on.
In fact, our aim is to take as much of the stress and worry out of the situation as possible. We know that you don’t have the time or the energy to constantly be concerned about your home and how things are running. We’ll hold all of this for you so you can get back to your everyday life. Leave the stress behind when you call Medley.
We will work on any type of heating system that you have. No matter where the repair needs to be done, we’ll assess the situation and let you know how we can help to fix it. We most commonly work on the following systems:
- Central heating
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Ductless/mini-split systems
Call us for a consultation and repair for your heating system today.
Signs You Need a Heating System Repair
If your heating has disappeared entirely, it’s pretty clear that you need to call someone to fix it. However, your heating system can have problems before it dies. If you notice these, you may be able to get your repair done before you end up out of heat completely.
- Your heater blows lukewarm air. If the air coming out of your vents isn’t hot, then chances are good that something has gone wrong with your heater. In fact, it may be working a lot harder than it needs to simply because it is pumping air more frequently than it should. This can cause a lot of wear and tear on your system and mean replacing it sooner than you might have planned.
- Your heater makes unusual noises. You’ll always be able to hear your furnace run, but you shouldn’t hear clonking or other loud sounds. When you hear these, call us before the furnace stops working.
- Your heater runs all the time. It should run for a while, then turn off when your house is warm enough, then turn back on later after temperatures drop again. If it’s running all the time, it’s working too hard and you risk burning out the motor.
- Your heater stops and starts all the time. There should be at least a few minutes between the heater stopping and starting, depending on how cold it is outside and what temperature you want to achieve inside. If it is constantly going on and off, you risk blowing out a switch.
- You have to keep cranking your thermostat up to get warm enough. You should be able to set your thermostat at one temperature and forget about it. If you can’t, there’s a problem in the communication between it and the heater.
Call us as soon as you notice any of these problems and we’ll get your heating system repair taken care of soon. We look forward to working with you soon!